SENIOR EARLY YEARS PRACTITIONER
Do you have passion for teaching in the Early Years? Are you an experienced practitioner looking for a next step in your career?
We are seeking to appoint experienced, creative and innovative Early Years Practitioners to become part of our team. The senior role will suit someone who is looking to progress in their career and possibly taking on some leadership responsibilities.
The Villa Pre-prep and Nursery is in Peckham and educates children from 2-7 years old. We are based in two large Victorian houses, beautifully converted to provide large, open spaces connected by generous outside play areas.
The Nursery has approximately 124 full time places and is open for approximately 51 weeks of the year. Our large and dedicated team is passionate about the importance of providing high-quality childcare and education as a foundation for high self-esteem and success. We are committed to putting children at the heart of everything we do and preserve their childhood.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a NVQ Level 3 / 4 or a degree in Early Years education and have a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.
- Be an experienced practitioner who shows passion and commitment to outstanding early years teaching
- Plan child centered experiences which promote independence
- Work as part of a collaborative team
- Be confident modelling their teaching skills for others
- Develop and promote positive relationships with parents
This post is for 42 hours per week (a mixed shift pattern with some 7:30am starts and some 6:15pm finishes). Salary and additional responsibilities will be negotiable depending on experience and skills.
Application forms and a job description are available from email@example.com
We are committed to the welfare of children and are an Equal Opportunity employer. All employees are subject to an enhanced DBS checks and relevant prohibition checks.
Please note that we will interview on receipt of applications therefore may appoint to the post before the closing date.